Friday, February 19, 2010

FUNDRAISING TIP: 100 DAYS EMAIL

Are you participating in the Audi Best Buddies Challenge Hyannis Port 100 mile ride this year?

If so then mark your calendars, set a reminder, and do whatever it takes to get the email below out to family, friends, and co-workers on Friday February 26th

Dear Friends and Family,

In 100 days I will be riding 100 miles in support of people with intellectual disabilities. Although it has been chilly outside training is always on my mind as I prepare for this amazing ride in support of some pretty amazing people.

In addition to my training, I am also working hard to raise important dollars to support Best Buddies programs. Over the next 100 days I will raise at least INSERT FUND RAISING GOAL dollars!

I can’t do this without your support and every little bit helps so please visit my personal fund raising page today: INSERT LINK TO PERSONAL FUND RAISING WEB PAGE

Thank you so much for supporting me as I challenge myself to change lives!

In Friendship,

INSERT YOUR NAME

Please note this fund raising tip above could be used for either event (HP and HC) and any distance!
50 days until I will ride 50 miles in support of Best Buddies
20 days until I will ride 20 miles in support of Best Buddies
15 days until I will ride 15 miles in support of Best Buddies
35 days until I will ride 35 miles in support of Best Buddies
62 days until I will ride 62 miles in support of Best Buddies
3 weeks until I will walk a 3k in support of Best Buddies
5 weeks until I will run a 5k in support of Best Buddies

No comments: